We want you!
IGRO is a well-known supplier of advertising and promotional bags. As a premium brand and a traditional company IGRO manufactures custom-made promo bags made of various materials for a variety of purposes. Individual design, reasonable price and functionality characterize our bags, totes and pouches.
Would you like to participate in IGRO’s success story? Would you like to build or strengthen sales and brand awareness in your region? Then send us your application! Let us show you the possibilities of a long-established company in an exciting industry and join us as:
Independent sales representative (m / f)
Sales Representative job duties:
- Customer acquisition and customer relationship care
- Needs-based advice and sale of the entire IGRO product portfolio
- Creating quotations and self-organized follow-up
- Ensure good customer service
- Analysis of the competitive environment and new market opportunities
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Submit orders by referring to price lists and product literature
- Work closely with internal service to optimize sales
Sales Representative skills and qualifications:
- Contacting sales leads, setting appointments, quoting projects, and closing sales
- Assessing client marketing needs and tailoring custom solutions to fit those needs
- Managing client accounts to maintain existing business and to cultivate new opportunities with existing clients
- Identifying and supporting sales and marketing activities such as local networking events, trade shows, and seminars
- Providing outstanding customer service required skills:
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in selling to business accounts
What we can offer:
- Attractive and motivating sales commissions
- A diversified job
- Interesting development opportunities and room for new ideas
- You work in a dynamic work environment in which personal responsibility, open communication and team spirit complement each other
- An operational area right at your doorstep with a free time schedule
- A course of instruction, catalogs and samples for your sales visits
What we need from you:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certificates and references
- Cover letter / letter of motivation
- If necessary, other documents, with which you can use to convince us
- Different European Countries still available
If you are interested in IGRO’s exciting sales activities, please send us your resume along with your salary conditions.
We look forward to meeting you!